عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
India, because of its size, population, history and composition of different ethnic and religious groups and strategic position, apart from its political, cultural, social, religious, and economic special position, has a particular economic significance. As a result, advertising in general and outdoor advertising, in particular, is widely seen in urban areas.
In today's world, outdoor advertising is largely present in urban areas due to conjoining with all the needs of society, i.e. the economy, politics, religion, culture, religion, and dominant values. It is an aspect of reading, outdoor manifestations in that the society. Indian cities are no exception to this fact, so that some emphasis and reflection can reveal manifestations of urban landscape behind outdoor advertising. The present study is aimed to investigate the content and form of outdoor advertising Indian cities in order to read the characteristics of Indian society and manifestations of these advertisements.
Outdoor advertising in Indian cities is in accordance with social, economic, cultural, and political structures of life of Indian people in terms of form and structure. However, in terms of content, it does not match the Indian people’s needs, economic conditions, and social classes.
Respond to the following questions can better explain the aforementioned idea:
1. What manifestations do Indian cities’ outdoor advertising content and form have with regard to the following cases?
• Outdoor advertising and structure of cities in terms of urban furniture and its compliance with or contrast to the environment
• Outdoor advertising and social structure of Indian cities in terms of social classes of people in cities and its compliance with or contrast to the environment
• Outdoor advertising and religious structure in terms of diversity of religions and beliefs of people and its compliance with and contrasts to these beliefs
• Outdoor advertising and political structure in terms of the diversity of parties, views and property to foreign countries and its compliance with and contrast to politicians willingly to the people
2. What outdoor manifestations do outdoor advertising have in different cities of India with regard to the economic, political and religious structure and position of these cities?
Through field observations and library studies, we will investigate and analyze the presence form and content of outdoor advertising in three Indian cities with political, economic and religious features, and finally we will discover manifestations of outdoor advertising in India through the obtained reviews and tables.